Individual Insurance Form
Looking for Individual/Family coverage? Click on the following link to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Individual Insurance Quote
Individual Insurance Information
When insurance is focused on protecting the financial interests of an individual or family, rather than a corporate or non-profit entity, it is considered individual insurance. These are the types of individual insurance we offer:
- Individual and Family Health Insurance
- Short-Term Individual and Family Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Final Expense
- Whole Life Insurance
What is ACA health coverage?
- The Affordable Care Act (ACA), also known as Obamacare, was signed into law in March 2010. ACA is intended to extend health insurance coverage to millions of uninsured Americans.
- The Act created a Health Insurance Marketplace that offers plans from insurance companies designed to prevent denying coverage due to pre-exisiting conditions and requires plans to cover a list of essential health benefits.
-Lower-income families and individuals can qualify for extra savings on health insurance plans through cost-sharing reductions and premium tax credits.
Looking for ACA Coverage?
Shop ACA Health Coverage
ACA was designed to reduce the cost of health insurance for people who qualify, one example is lower-income individuals. Select the link above to see if you qualify for premium cost reduction!
What is final expense insurance?
Losing a loved one can be an overwhelming experience with decisions to be made regarding funeral plans. Final expense insurance covers the funeral costs of the departed, which saves family members from the stress of a large expense.
Final expense insurance vs. life insurance
Similar to final expense insurance, life insurance also pays the beneficiary upon the death of the insured. However, there are significant differences between these policies.
Life insurance often requires a medical exam and can be denied if an applicant has a preexisting chronic condition. A life policy is purchased for high dollar amounts, often beginning at $10,000, which makes the premiums higher.
There is no medical exam required for final expense insurance. Most applicants are qualified after answering a health questionnaire. The face value of a final expense policy is much smaller than traditional life insurance policies, which results in a lower premium.
What are the benefits of final expense insurance?
Final expense insurance can help your family when they need it most. Here are a few benefits to purchasing a final expense policy:
- It is designed to pay out immediately.
- Rates never increase, and benefits never decrease.
- Most people can easily qualify.
- It is a more affordable alternative to life insurance.
If you are not sure whether final expense insurance is for you, we can answer your questions. Call us today, and we can help you protect your family’s future.